NO SPLIT HAIR
You can use your hairdryer, straighteners and curling tongs on your hair extensions to achieve a variety of styles, but remember, as with all human hair, the less heat used the better. In order to keep your extensions in their original silky condition for as long as possible, it's advisable to use a good quality heat protection treatment before applying heat to your hair extensions.
You may find that your hair extensions respond to heat tools much quicker than your own hair, making them easy and fast to style. Be sure not to apply heat tools to your extensions for long periods of time. It's also advisable not to use hair spray, mousse or gel as this can melt into the hair and also to avoid a build up. Treat your extensions as you would your own hair in order to keep them looking soft and shiny. Remember to use a heat protector before any heating appliances are used on the hair.
It shouldn't be necessary to clean your hair extensions more than every 6 weeks.
• Firstly, mix half a cup of lukewarm water with a teaspoon of shampoo. The more moisturising the shampoo, the better.
• Secondly, fill your sink or a large bowl with warm water and mix the cup of diluted shampoo into the water. Keep top weft and clips out of water (this avoids swelling of the top weft and the clips going rusty). Make sure your extensions are tangle free and place them into the sink or bowl. Then swirl around your hair gently.
• Next, remove the extensions from the solution and rinse them under a running tap, holding the extensions at the top, near the clips. Cold water is best to lock in moisture.
• Squeezing out any excess water and avoiding tangling the hair, lay the extensions out flat on a towel. Apply a conditioning treatment to the extensions, such as an intensive repair treatment. Comb through from ends to weft using a wide tooth comb. Gently fold over the towel and leave for one hour to allow the conditioner to penetrate the hair.
• Rinse the conditioner out and apply a leave in conditioner. You can apply more than you would usually on your own hair. In a fresh towel, lie your extensions flat and fold the towel over them, as before. Leave the extensions to dry naturally. If you're in a hurry, leaving them in an airing cupboard or by a radiator can speed up the process.
• Once your extensions have dried, you can comb through gently from clip to tip, before applying heat protection spray and straightening one weft at a time.
We have over 47 colours and we offer We suggest Before choosing your hair extensions , we would encourage you to use our Colour Map to get a good colour match. Always try to get a good colour match from available colours. We don't encourage dyeing the extensions, if you do however have to dye them please follow the instructions below:
27 Old Gloucester street, Camden,
Eori number: GB71540435000
ICO reference number: ZB339593
Eori number: SE4443218948
+44 20 3797 7863
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wonderful Multhair LLC
Authentication number: 100002417668
Hair complement & Volumizer
Weaves & Extensions
Professional hair service
© 2023. Company Reg. No. 11392808 in England and Wales. Sweden Organization Nr. 502085-7883. France Siret number 84952553000010. The content on this website is owned by us and our licensors. Do not copy any content (including images) without our consent